Networking After Hours at Betro & Company - 60 Years in Business!Name: Networking After Hours at Betro & Company - 60 Years in Business!Date: October 17, 2018Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:About our Host:
Serving corporate and individual clients since 1958, Betro and Company, P.C. of Foxboro, Massachusetts, is a widely recognized leader among New England’s certified public accountants. From traditional accounting and tax services to progressive valuation and transaction advisory services, our experience and knowledge of the local business environment is unsurpassed. Read More
What are Business After Hours?
These monthly networking programs (Business After Hours - BAH) are sponsored by and hosted at Tri-Town Chamber Member establishments. BAH’s facilitates the development of personal relationships which enables individuals to stand out and rise above today’s multitude of advertising white noise. Networking is one of the most affordable means of marketing resulting in invaluable personal referrals and word-of-mouth advertising.
Reasons why networking and Business After Hours can make a difference for your business:
• Business people are more inclined to do business with people they know.
• Business people are more inclined to refer friends, family and customers to someone they know.
• Business After Hours provides an excellent opportunity to get your company name, products and services out there – to make yourself and your company known.
• Business After Hours is a great way to meet potential customers and increase your customer base.
• Business After Hours is an easy way to find the services you need or have been looking for right in your own backyard.
• Business After Hours are set in a relaxed, fun atmosphere.
- Business Resources
- Economic Development
- Visiting Our Area